Thursday 9 January 2014

[ Law & Ethics ] Open Question : Arrested for drug paraphernalia in Texas, what to expect ?

[ Law & Ethics ] Open Question : Arrested for drug paraphernalia in Texas,
what to expect ?



1.Drug Paraphernelia in Texas

Description:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas Hello, I
spent last night in jail after being arrested for drug paraphernalia. I'll
try to tell



2.Possession of Drug Paraphernalia in Texas

Description:Legal Help for Criminal Charges - Paraphernalia: Possession of
Drug Paraphernalia in Texas. 1. Is there anything I can do to keep this
off my record? 2. Do I need to get



3.Is a paraphernalia ticket in Texas a Class C misdemeanor

Description:Here's what I got from the state: Punishment for Possession or
Delivery of Drug Paraphernalia in Texas A person commits an offense if the
person knowingly or ...



4.Can a person get arrested for carrying drug paraphernalia?

Description:Legal Help for Criminal Charges - Paraphernalia: Can a person
get arrested for carrying drug paraphernalia?. I understand the police can
search you if you are seen ...



5.What is possession of paraphernalia - Answers.com

Description:What is Reckless possession of paraphernalia? Reckless
paraphernalia is getting arrested for having a shitload of bongs and
bowls, hookahs, ect...



6.What penalties do I face for drug paraphernalia?

Description:What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Illinois So, I
got arrested for posession of drug paraphernalia. I wasn't charged with
DUI or anything.



7.Drug Paraphernalia - First thoughts about

Description:Drug paraphernalia is a term used, often with a slightly
negative connotation due to its use in criminal law field e.g.



8.Texas Drug Possession Laws - TX Drug Possession Penalties

Description:Drug possession laws and penalties in Texas. A Drug conviction
means a mandatory 6 month license loss. Fight your drug charges! Free
legal consultation.



9.I was charged for possession of drug paraphernalia but it was ...

Description:10-06-2010 · Best Answer: I'm almost in the same boat. I was
riding in a car with some blokes when they got pulled over. I got arrested
for their possession :/ I'd say ...



10.criminal law & procedure: Cultivation of Marijuana ...

Description:What should i expect in terms of ... Open Articles & Questions
on "criminal law ... Charge 2: "Drug Paraphernalia" Each charge has a bond
set of $2,000 for a ...

No comments:

Post a Comment