Friday 10 January 2014

[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : Does she like me, or am I wasting my time?

[ Singles & Dating ] Open Question : Does she like me, or am I wasting my
time?



1.Does she like me? Am I Wasting My Time? (girls only)? - Yahoo ...

Description:11-01-2010 · Best Answer: It sounds like she does like you, so
make a subtle move. Just try calling her sometime instead of texting her.
Sometime when you're NOT drunk ...



2.Yahoo Canada Answers - Does she like me or am I wasting my time?

Description:02-10-2013 · Best Answer: Get her after a class and just see
if she fancies going out for a drink or something ... You have to ask her
out or else you'll never know. It ...



3.Does she like me? am i wasting my time? - Yahoo! Answers

Description:01-08-2011 · Undecided Question Show me another » Does she
like me? am i wasting my time? well ... NO you're not wasting your time,
my man.



4.Does she like me at all? or am i wasting my time?

Description:17-04-2012 · As you said, she definitely likes you as a
friend. That being said, she has already lumped you into the dreaded
"friendzone", where she appreciates the ...



5.Does she like me back or am I wasting my time?

Description:Best Answer: nothing. she may well be interested and this one
convo shouldn't make or break anything. just continue as normal and she
may well reply soon



6.Does he really like me or am I wasting my time ...

Description:Does he really like me or am I wasting my time?. So there is
this guy, he seems perfect for me, but his best friend is a girl. He told
me that they.... Asked under ...



7.Yahoo Answers - Is she using me, Am I wasting my time?

Description:03-09-2008 · Best Answer: Yes and No. No experience that you
can learn from is a waste of time. Some experiences let you know in the
future not to waste your time. This ...



8.Do you think i am wasting my time? - Yahoo Answers NZ

Description:15-11-2013 · Do you think i am wasting my time? ... He said
she was just a ... Hoping he does! Do you think if he didn't like me to a
point he would not of bothered ...



9.He hasn't said he loves me. Am I wasting my time ...

Description:He hasn't said he loves me. Am I wasting my time?. My
boyfriend and I have been together for over 15 months now. After three
months, I told him that I.... Asked under ...



10.Yahoo Answers - Is he still into me or am I wasting my time ...

Description:29-12-2013 · Open Question Show me another » Is he still into
me or am I wasting my time? 10 points for best answer.? ... Does that mean
he misses me too?

No comments:

Post a Comment